This event is now over and took place on Thu 18 Jan 2018
Join BWB Compliance for a review of the past year and a look at the year ahead with short, easy-to-digest talks from the team.
The team will go over all the key compliance issues for EIS firms, in bite-sized chunks. There will be a recap of 2017's themes and a look at what to focus on in 2018.
Topics we will touch on over the evening include:
- how the ageing population and consumer focus initiative could impact EIS
- why the FCA's approach to competition is important for EIS
- what the marketing landscape looks like post-PRIIPS
- how MiFID II changed the landscape for EIS (commission, research, qualifications and telephone recording)
- what to expect from Senior Managers & Certification Regime
- will the crowdfunding review affect regulation for the rest of the EIS industry
To follow, there will be canapés and chatting over drinks for a bit of an industry get-together.
7.00pm Networking and drinks
Bates Wells Braithwaite at 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE