This event is now over and took place on Thu 14 Feb 2019
The most successful change management programmes are those which adopt a holistic approach, focussing not only on an organisation’s workforce, but also its property strategy and the way it uses its premises.
This means looking at space planning, additional space when your organisation is growing, flexible working options for your employees, issues relating to subletting and sharing where your organisation is restructuring, and planning for an exit strategy.
This two-hour seminar is designed to provide delegates with an overview of the key practical and legal issues to consider when contemplating an organisation restructure and when introducing new ways of working to employees.
This seminar will cover the following issues:
- Understanding the relationship between broader change management and your organisation’s property strategy
- How to shape your property strategy – space planning, finding additional space, subletting and sharing, exit strategy;
- How to foster employee wellbeing and values including the implementation of a wellbeing programme through your property strategy;
- Managing employee relations during an offices/premises change;
- Introducing home working and managing the associated legal implications, including employment contract variations, staff policies, and ensuring on-going compliance with the law;
- Avoiding unexpected pitfalls and employee claims
- Accreditation for your premises relating to wellbeing and sustainability strategies
Why choose this course?
Delegates will receive:
- A detailed and practical explanation of the law
- Comprehensive notes and materials
- Workshop exercises and top tips – including recommended and innovative approaches
Who should attend?
- HR managers and directors
- Facilities managers, finance directors, property managers and other position holders with responsibility for office premises
Bates Wells Offices, 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE
You may also be interested in:
Employment Workshop 2019: GDPR one year on – key issues for employers
Thursday 23 May 2019 >
Employment Workshop 2019: Employment status: distinction between employees, workers and independent
Wednesday 12 June 2019 >
Employment Workshop 2019: Safeguarding and people protection: organisational responsibilities
Thursday 04 July 2019 >
Employment Masterclass 2019: Essential Employment Law Part 1
Thursday 19 September 2019 >
Employment Masterclass 2019: Essential Employment Law Part 2
Thursday 19 September 2019 >
Employment Workshop 2019: Reasonable adjustments in the workplace: tackling the knotty issues
Thursday 03 October 2019 >
Employment Masterclass 2019: Investigating Suspected Fraud or Financial Impropriety
Thursday 21 November 2019 >
Employment Workshop 2019: SM&CR - preparing to transition to the new regime
Thursday 28 November 2019 >