Thu 19 Sep 2019
13:45 - 16:30
Whatever your position within an organisation, understanding the fundamentals of employment law is a huge advantage. Whether you are revising contracts, hiring new staff or dealing with difficult employment relationships, this masterclass will provide a detailed understanding of the core elements of employment law.
The masterclass is split into two parts. You may choose to attend only one of these parts or both of them. Part 2 is pitched at a more advanced level than Part 1.
Part 2 of this masterclass will cover the following issues:
- Dealing with urgent and complex features of internal processes (such as a parallel criminal investigation, a safeguarding concern, allegations of discrimination, and/or a subject access request)
- Terminations and settlement negotiations
Why choose this course?
This course will provide you with a detailed understanding of the core elements of employment law and give a firm basis on which to address more complex issues within your organisation.
Delegates will receive:
- A detailed and practical explanation of the law
- Practical tips
- Worked scenarios
- Comprehensive notes and materials
- Checklists and flowcharts
- Template letters and documents
Who should attend?
- HR managers and directors
- Procurement and commissioning professionals
- In-house counsel
- CEOs and CFOs
- Trustees and non-executive directors
Bates Wells Offices, 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BECancellation policy for seminars
You may also be interested in:
Employment Workshop 2019: GDPR one year on – key issues for employers
Thursday 23 May 2019 >
Employment Workshop 2019: Employment status: distinction between employees, workers and independent
Wednesday 12 June 2019 >
Employment Workshop 2019: Safeguarding and people protection: organisational responsibilities
Thursday 04 July 2019 >
Employment Masterclass 2019: Essential Employment Law Part 1
Thursday 19 September 2019 >
Employment Workshop 2019: Reasonable adjustments in the workplace: tackling the knotty issues
Thursday 03 October 2019 >
Employment Masterclass 2019: Investigating Suspected Fraud or Financial Impropriety
Thursday 21 November 2019 >
Employment Workshop 2019: SM&CR - preparing to transition to the new regime
Thursday 28 November 2019 >