In this edition of our Faith-Based Organisations update:
- Sophie Cass explains how a Victorian initiative to build new schools can trip you up in the twenty-first century
- Lucy McLynn explains the differences in status of volunteers and the National Minimum Wage and how they can impact your charity
- Emma Dowden-Teale sets out the latest sector developments on safeguarding and explains how faith-based organisations can respond
- Alex de Jongh outlines some measures faith-based organisations can take to avoid internal disputes
- Jamie Huard and Andrew Wheelhouse look at how to balance conservation and access in historic buildings
- Daniel Jones introduces Stewardship's online fundraising platform, give.net
- Oliver Scutt explores his personal faith journey
- Moshiur Rahman from Orphans in Need and Augustus Della-Porta outline the work of the charity
- Oliver Scutt discusses how he was inspired at the transformative power of faith-based mediation and reconciliation after Stephen Ruttle QC recently spoke at one of Bates Wells Faith At Work lunches
- Caroline van den Bergh and Farheed Ahmed take a look at the latest cases and changes to immigration rules affecting religious workers.
Please contact the Faith-Based team if you have questions about the issues covered in this update.
Please click here to download the PDF version.
Caroline van den Bergh
- +44(0)207 551 7775
Posted on 15/04/2019 in BWB PublicationsBack to Knowledge