Paralegal in the Charity and Social Enterprise team.
Examples of Recent Work
- Conducting legal research
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Assisting with charity applications and incorporation documents
- Providing legal and administrative support to all Charity and Social Enterprise fee earners.
Qualifications and Career
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course and Masters (LLM) ongoing.
- Charity and Social Enterprise Paralegal, Bates Wells Braithwaite, 2019.
- Legal Administrator, Bates Wells Braithwaite, 2018.
- New Client Advisor, Hodge Jones & Allen LLP, 2017.
- University of Lincoln, Law LLB, 2017.
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Volunteer at the South West London Law Centre