Georgina is a paralegal in the Public and Regulatory department. She assists fee-earners in the Public and Regulatory department conducting complex legal and factual research, creating bundles for court among other tasks.
Examples of Recent Work
- Preparing fitness to practise cases for regulators
- Conducting in-depth legal and factual research
- Drafting advice letters
- Assisting on judicial review cases
Qualifications and Career
- University of Oxford BA Geography 2016
- Graduate Diploma in Law with Distinction 2018
- Joined Bates Wells as a paralegal in 2019
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Previous pro-bono at Detention Action.