Roshni previously worked as an Investment Associate at Numbers for Good, a social investment intermediary providing strategic advice, financial modelling support and consulting services for the social and public sector. Prior to this, she founded and ran her own social enterprise, Bella Kinesis, a women’s sportswear brand, which worked to empower women across the globe through fitness and education. Roshni started her career as an analyst in investment banking at Citigroup.
Examples of Recent Work
- Co-authored a report with the Overseas Development Institute for Davos 2019 on ‘New Financing Partnerships for Humanitarian Crises’
- Assisted on the development and structuring of two social impact bonds as part of the Life Chances Fund programme
- Supported multiple social investment raises for charities addressing a range of issues including long-term unemployment and domestic violence
- Provided investment-readiness support and strategic advice to social enterprises run by or for former offenders and/or addicts as part of the Forward Enterprise scheme
Qualifications and Career
- Brown University, Economics BA 2011