I am a solicitor in the Corporate and Commercial team and joined Bates Wells in February 2023. I advise clients at all stages of their life cycle on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, including cross-border and domestic mergers and acquisitions and corporate reorganisations. My clients include commercial organisations, traditional and impact investors, charities, social entrepreneurs, B Corps, and purpose-driven businesses.
- Advised a major British online furniture store on its maiden M&A transaction – the acquisition of a well-known marketplace for more than 700 boutiques across Europe.
- Advised a global independent broker on a number of strategic acquisitions, propelling its growth to a $7.5bn organisation.
- Advised a UK challenger bank, on a number of its acquisitions including green and consumer lenders.
- Advised a listed British property development and investment company on several of its disposals and reorganisations.
- Advised an Australian logistics software company listed on the ASX on its acquisition of a digital trade finance platform.
- Advised an Earthshot Prize winner on the structuring of its organisation to facilitate expansion and investment.
- Advised a well-known financial marketplace providing access to ESG and Impact Investment opportunities for retail investors.
- Provided support and advice to a number of startups and social enterprises.
- My experience also spans a range of emerging markets, including development and project finance where I have worked with both lenders and borrowers on multi-billion-dollar financings.