Those looking to undergo a listing process and with securities already listed need advisers able to combine high quality experience and expertise with an understanding of commercial and practical aims and risks.
BWB’s Capital Markets team is ideally placed to provide knowledgeable and considered advice on the full range of capital market transactions and matters. We provide practical and pragmatic advice and solutions to assist both in the delivery of IPOs and fundraisings and in providing the regular support that listed entities and market participants find that they need.
Why choose us
BWB has broad experience in advising listed companies and clients from a range of different sectors, including (but not limited to), technology, financial and business services, natural resources and leisure .
BWB’s experience and expertise extends to acting regularly - for institutions and other market participants including nominated advisers, sponsors and other financial advisors.
How can we help?
Our team can assist on:
- Pre-IPO fundraisings;
- Secondary fundraisings including rights issues;
- Significant Transactions (including acquisitions and disposals);
- Continuing Obligations;
- Corporate Governance and regulatory compliance;
- Market Abuse Regulation and Share Dealings;
- Group Reorganisations and Capital Reconstructions;
- Takeovers; and
- Bond Issues including secured and convertible bonds
Our international capabilities
Our team has a wide-range of previous experience in advising international issuers on London listings and ongoing market requirements, and in advising clients who are listed on overseas stock exchanges (including dual listings) on transactions involving the UK or which are subject to English law.
If you’d like to find out more about how we can assist on cross-border matters, click here to find out more about BWB’s international credentials.
Who have we acted for?
Examples of our recent experience include:
- Worked for Brighton Pier Group (BPG) on its acquisition of Lethington Leisure Ltd, and the associated £3m fundraising on AIM
- Worked with FairFX on the acquisition of CardOne by advising on a Placing & Open offer of £27.8m
- Represented Alantra Partners in its acquisition of Catalyst Corporate Finance
- Acted for Blenheim Natural Resources on their acquisition of a 27.1% stake in International Geoscience Services
- Worked on the admission to AIM of Frontier International Resources plc
- Oversaw a £7.5m pre-IPO fundraising for nanotechnology firm, P2i
- Led on the reverse takeover and admission to the AIM of Northcote Energy
- Advised Elecosoft on a £2.95m secondary fundraising and band debt refinancing