This role will proactively support the Facilities Manager to ensure that the necessary facilities and administration services for Bates Wells are maintained to the highest possible standard to meet client needs.
This role has a wide range of responsibilities. It is for someone who wishes to embark on a career in Facilities and Administration. With this position we offer a fixed-term contract of employment which provides supervised training whilst studying towards an apprenticeship.
Which qualities do we look for?
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build and develop relationships with colleagues and suppliers
- A client-focussed approach
- Teamwork – there is a place for individual effort but we highly value a collaborative approach
- A genuine interest in the work we do; we encourage questions about the business and invite you to test assumptions and propose ideas
Click here to view the full job description
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and covering letter including the job reference HR584, addressed to Stephen Old, to [email protected] by 15 September 2019 and include details on your current salary package. Applications will not be processed without the above information.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 30 September 2019. If you have not heard from us by this date your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful but we thank you for your interest in Bates Wells and wish you the very best of luck with your search.
Before applying for this role please ensure you read our Privacy Notice which can be accessed by clicking here.