I am a Senior Associate in the Employment team. I have experience advising both employer and employee clients on a range of employment law issues, including disciplinary and grievance issues, discrimination, TUPE and redundancy.
I also have experience advising on data protection issues relating to employees. I advise clients across various sectors and have particular experience advising charity and social enterprise clients.
- I advised on the TUPE and employment aspects of a proposed merger of two faith-based charities
- I successfully defended a further education college against claims of unfair dismissal and sex discrimination
- I successfully defended a large, high-profile charity against claims of disability and race discrimination
- I negotiate settlement agreements on behalf of employers and employees, including in contentious departures where allegations of discrimination and whistleblowing have been raised
- I supported a small charity in relation to a workplace investigation into allegations of sexual misconduct
- I assist clients in reviewing and updating employment policies and procedures in particular in light of GDPR