Jasmine is an Associate in the Employment Team at Bates Wells. Jasmine qualified as a Solicitor in September 2018 and has previously worked for a Legal 500 top ranked Employment Team.
- Supporting an organisation in defending a complex whistleblowing claim in the Employment Tribunal, which also involved several other interlinked claims relating to trade unions, breach of confidence and defamation.
- Assisting a client with next steps, including possible disciplinary proceedings and/or suspension following a complex external HR investigation which spanned over 15 years and implicated several senior employees.
- Advising a client on a possible sexual harassment claim and whether this required a serious incident report to the Charity Commission.
- Preparing a response letter for a client where one of their recent recruits was accused of breaching the post-termination restrictions contained in their previous employer’s employment contract.
- Reviewing and advising a client on a proposed contractual retention scheme specifically aimed at retaining key individuals over a relatively short period of time.