Livia joined Bates Wells Braithwaite in 2019 as a solicitor in the Charity and Social Enterprise team.
Prior to joining Bates Wells, Livia completed her training contract at Stone King LLP. Livia has advised a wide range of charity clients on issues including charity formation, structures and registration, governance and intellectual property matters.
Examples of Recent Work
- Advising on charity structures and registration of new charities
- Advising on charity governance and amendments to the governing document
- Advising on the setting up and use of trading subsidiaries by charities
- Advising on assignment of charity IP
- Reviewing charity policies
Qualifications and Career
- University of Cambridge (Peterhouse), Law, 2011-2014
- BPP, Legal Practice Course, 2014 – 2016
- Paralegal, Charity & Social Enterprise and Employment teams, Stone King LLP, 2015 – 2017
- Trainee Solicitor, Stone King LLP, 2017 – 2019
- Admitted as a Solicitor, 2019
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Adviser at Waterloo Legal Advice Service