I am a solicitor in the Real Estate department at Bates Wells and deal with a wide variety of property transactions, ranging from the acquisition and disposal of both freehold and leasehold properties, the granting and letting of leases, assignments, underlettings, alterations and refinances acting for both borrower and lender. I act for both commercial and charity clients as well as high net worth individuals.
- I have acted on behalf of a charity in their acquisition of a £9 million freehold site.
- I have acted for a charity on their purchase of natural and great heritage bare land for over £1 million and the grant of a long lease thereafter to another charity for the purpose of conserving the agricultural purposes and nature of the land.
- I have assisted on a number of million pound refinance portfolios acting for financial institutions.
- I acted on behalf of the borrower on a £9,000,000 refinance portfolio.
- I have acted on several commercial leasehold lettings with an annual rent of circa £500,000 per annum.
- I have acted for high net worth individuals on their sale and purchase of million pound property.