In the article, Molly runs us through ten key considerations from a data controller’s perspective when thinking about outsourcing. She covers everything from:
- What’s involved;
- What due diligence is necessary;
- What happens to personal data;
- If there are any hidden costs;
- What happens when things go wrong; and
- How the outsourced relationship will work and end.
If you would like to read the full article and find out more, then click the link below to download the full PDF.
This information is necessarily of a general nature and doesn’t constitute legal advice. This is not a substitute for formal legal advice, given in the context of full information under an engagement with Bates Wells.
All content on this page is correct as of July 15, 2020.