In this edition, we cover:
- What can a faith based organisation do if the conduct of its employees outside of work is not aligned with the organisation’s values?
- Major changes to UK immigration law over the last year in light of both Brexit and the pandemic
- How to successfully plant a church in the UK
- The new Church Representation Rules for Church of England churches
- The overview of the work of the Faith for the Climate network in a guest feature by Shanon Shah, Director of the Faith for Climate network
- A personal interview by Lucy McLynn and fellow Bates Wells partner, Stephanie Biden, about how her faith has inspired and informed her to respond to the climate crisis
- An overview of key cases over the past year
For an important update to Aisha Choudhry’s article on major changes to UK immigration law over the last year in light of both Brexit and the pandemic, please see the recent U-Turn in Home Office Policy.
To receive updates like this in your inbox, sign up here.
This information is necessarily of a general nature and doesn’t constitute legal advice. This is not a substitute for formal legal advice, given in the context of full information under an engagement with Bates Wells.
All content on this page is correct as of May 12, 2021.