Join our next Employment training webinar: The Menopause: A Practical Guide to Employment Law Considerations for HR Professionals, 10 November 3pm 2021.
With an increasing trend towards remote working, employers will need to adapt their existing performance management processes. As organisations adjust to the ‘new normal’, it is more important than ever for employers to work more closely with their employees to define and manage performance expectations.
During this session, we:
- Consider what effective performance management looks like
- Look at the legal framework.
- Consider how to identify and address issues at an early stage.
- Discuss the role of written policies (and the traps and difficulties that policy documents can produce).
- Consider the challenges of performance management in a remote working environment.
- Identify high-risk situations with a focus on issues related to the pandemic (for example, if employees attribute their poor performance to their mental or physical health as a result of the pandemic).
- Highlight the consequences of getting performance management wrong.
This information is necessarily of a general nature and doesn’t constitute legal advice. This is not a substitute for formal legal advice, given in the context of full information under an engagement with Bates Wells.
All content on this page is correct as of October 7, 2021.