Peter is a solicitor in the Real Estate department where he advises commercial organisations, financial institutions and charities.
Peter completed his training contract at Linklaters and qualified into their Banking department, before moving to Bates Wells Braithwaite in March 2019. During his time at Linklaters, Peter advised on a variety of real estate acquisitions, financings and developments, in addition to working on cross-border corporate restructuring and insolvency transactions. He also spent 6 months on secondment at Citigroup in their EMEA M&A legal team, advising on a range of commercial and legal issues.
Examples of Recent Work
- Acting for various financial institutions on the property due diligence and security aspects of lending and refinancing in both the commercial and the charity sectors.
- Advising a number of charities and commercial organisations in relation to granting, taking and renewing leases.
- Advising a number of charities in relation to their property portfolios.
Qualifications and Career
- BA (Hons) English Literature, University of Oxford (2011 – 2014)
- GDL, LPC (Distinction), University of Law (Moorgate) (2014-2016)
- Trainee Solicitor, Linklaters LLP (2016 – 2018)
- Admitted as a Solicitor in March 2018
- Associate, Banking Department, Linklaters LLP (2018-2019)
- Solicitor, Real Estate Department, Bates Wells Braithwaite LLP (since March 2019)