I am a solicitor in the Charity and Social Enterprise team at Bates Wells. I advise charities, social enterprises and educational institutions on a range of legal issues including structuring, establishment, governance and general charity and commercial law matters.
- I advised the Samaritans on the restructure of their 200+ charities across the UK and Ireland.
- I advised a large international professional association on reviewing and amending its Articles of Association and related governance advice.
- Advising a multi-academy trust on acquiring new schools.
- I advised a Hindu charity on restructuring the organisation.
- I acted on the merger of two health related charities.