The latest in our employment training series.
With an increasing trend towards remote working, employers will need to adapt their existing performance management processes. As organisations adjust to the ‘new normal’, it is more important than ever for employers to work more closely with their employees to define and manage performance expectations.
During this session, we:
- Consider what effective performance management looks like
- Look at the legal framework.
- Consider how to identify and address issues at an early stage.
- Discuss the role of written policies (and the traps and difficulties that policy documents can produce).
- Consider the challenges of performance management in a remote working environment.
- Identify high-risk situations with a focus on issues related to the pandemic (for example, if employees attribute their poor performance to their mental or physical health as a result of the pandemic).
- Highlight the consequences of getting performance management wrong.