I’m a partner in the Corporate team, where I specialise in mergers & acquisitions and private equity investments – including corporate real estate transactions – as well as acquisitions and disposals of corporate vehicles.
I’m particularly interested in working with ESG-focused, purpose-driven clients. I regularly advise impact investment funds on equity investments and disposals – including within developing and frontier markets like Ghana, Rwanda, Sierra Leone and Tanzania. I also advise development finance institutions, foundations, UK and foreign government-backed funds and private equity funds.
I’ve worked extensively in corporate structuring and general corporate advisory, as well as advising on the corporate aspects of implementing private wealth planning structures.
- I advised the impact investment arm of a high-profile international grant-making organisation, as the lead investor in establishing a social enterprise seeking to expand access to affordable medical technology, alongside a household-name charitable foundation and other high-profile philanthropic investors.
- Once established, I also advised on the new social enterprise’s acquisition of company developing lateral flow and rapid diagnostic technologies, including Covid-19 lateral flow tests
- I advised an impact investment fund on its inaugural investment , into a sustainable forestry business operating in Ghana and Sierra Leonne.
- I advised a large property analytics company on the sale of a consumer-facing property intelligence website to a real-estate-focused social networking company.
- I advised an international investment banking firm on the acquisition of an office building in what was Bucharest's largest commercial property deal of 2019.