We’ll back you with commercial advice and robust negotiation.
We’re known for advising senior executives and high net worth individuals from a wide range of industries, especially financial services.
We’re not just experts in employment law, we’re experts in employers. We know how they think and operate, because we work with them every day. So, we understand which negotiating strategies to use to get you the outcome you really want.
How we help
We can advise you on every aspect of your work or pay, from
workplace disputes and disciplinary issues to discrimination and unfair
dismissal – including:
- Bonuses, shares, share options and long-term incentives
- Claims after resignation or dismissal – including constructive dismissal, unfair and wrongful dismissal and discrimination
- Contracts and executive service agreements
- Disciplinary issues and grievances, including harassment and bullying
- Employee benefits (what you’re entitled to and how it affects your taxes)
- FCA regulation
- Maternity, paternity and parental leave and flexible working
- Migrant workers (particularly if your leave to remain depends on you having a job)
- Partnership rights and issues
- Post termination restrictions, compromise and confidentiality agreements, garden leave, termination payments and other sensitive issues around termination
- Team moves
- Whistleblowing and public interest issues
To learn about our pricing for unfair and wrongful dismissal claims, please click here.