Molly Waiting, Associate in our Data Privacy team has recently written an article for the Privacy & Data Protection Journal on “Top Ten Data Protection Considerations When Outsourcing”.
In the article, Molly runs us through ten key considerations from a data controller’s perspective when thinking about outsourcing. She covers everything from:
- What’s involved;
- What due diligence is necessary;
- What happens to personal data;
- If there are any hidden costs;
- What happens when things go wrong; and
- How the outsourced relationship will work and end.
If you would like to read the full article and find out more, then click the link below to download the full PDF.