In the new design Autumn issue of our Charity & Social Enterprise Update, we’ve included a range of articles about some of the options, with a focus on collaboration or merger, including:
- an analysis of the options for collaboration from Augustus Della-Porta and Rachael Southern;
- an outline of the steps to take when considering a merger from Lawrence Simanowitz;
- an exploration of the real estate aspects of a merger from Amanda Gray;
- a piece from Chetal Patel on the immigration considerations of restructuring;
- an article by Paul Seath and Bill Lewis discussing collaboration and employment, particularly the differences between secondments and joint employment contracts;
- top tips for managing legacies when merging from Leticia Jennings and Sophie Cass; and
- finally, we see how collaboration is intrinsic to the work People’s Health Trust does in local communities in our client focus.
If you would like to discuss any of the issues raised in this Update, please do get in touch with our Charity and Social Enterprise team.
If you’re having trouble accessing links in the PDF, please download and save the document locally.
This information is necessarily of a general nature and doesn’t constitute legal advice. This is not a substitute for formal legal advice, given in the context of full information under an engagement with Bates Wells.
All content on this page is correct as of September 28, 2020.