I am a corporate lawyer advising on a wide range of corporate transactions, with particular expertise in the property sector and advising barristers Chambers.
As well as advising on M&A transactions, I regularly advise on equity investment, joint ventures, partnership law, corporate reorganisations and employee incentives. My clients include family owned and owner managed businesses, property developers and investors and professional services clients.
- Advising Coterie Holdings UK Limited, a leading fine wine group, in connection with the acquisition of Hallgarten & Novum wines, a leading specialist wine importer an supplier to the hospitality and premium off-trade retail sectors.
- Advising a boutique hotel operator in connection with the acquisition finance for their hotel purchases.
- Advising on the sale of an Isle of Man SPV which owned the freehold of a substantial office building in central London.
- Advising on a land co-operation agreement between adjoining landowners in connection with a proposed garden village development.
- Advising a substantial property investment group on the acquisition of various family-owned property investment companies.
- Advising the founder shareholder of Lagoni Engineering Limited, a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy and technical services firm focused on the energy industry, to Belcan LLC.