We recently hosted a discussion with a range of HR professionals from fellow B Corps.
The session focussed on the issue of climate change & the workplace and what employers can do to support their employees in this space.
This note covers:
- The legal positioning of climate change & the workplace from an employment law perspective – how employment law protects those who “blow the whistle” about climate change and environmental issues at work.
- The practical steps employers can take to help combat climate change – there are a number of ways in which organisations can help to combat climate change, whilst also seeking to lead the way in best practice.
We also hosted group discussions about:
- what, specifically, staff are demanding from their employers;
- how employers can respond to those demands; and
- what else employers can do?
Download the below summary of the discussion to find out more: