The webinar, which you can view here after registering your details, covered the following topics:
- HR and employment law
- Contracts, insurance and serious incident reporting
- Governance and solvency considerations
- Legal considerations when managing volunteers
- Meetings and decision making
Our webinar speaker roster was made up of:
- Josie Hinton, Capacity Building Programmes Manager, NCVO;
- Philip Kirkpatrick, Deputy Managing Partner and Head of Charity, Bates Wells;
- Paul Seath Partner, Bates Wells.
With events still unfolding at pace, this session gave attendees the opportunity to hear about the major issues they need to bear in mind over what will likely be a difficult next quarter for the sector.
If you missed this webinar you can register to view a recording of the session. If you have any questions concerning matters raised by our speakers, please do get in touch with us directly.
All content on this page is correct as of March 26, 2020.