We have been running employment law training for over 20 years. Our core training courses are practical, accessible and solution-focused. The essential purpose of these courses is to provide HR professionals and managers with the confidence, understanding and skills to manage difficult issues.
How we can help
We cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Performance management
- Absence management
- Misconduct dismissals
- Handling grievance and disciplinary processes
- Carrying out effective workplace investigations
- TUPE and outsourcing
- Restructuring and redundancy programmes
- Anti-harassment, diversity and inclusion training
- Unconscious bias
- Handling difficult conversations
- Mock employment tribunals
- Data protection issues for HR professionals.
Our core training courses are usually offered in-house (at our client’s offices), at our central London offices or by webinar. Virtual training can be delivered in a live, interactive format; or pre-recorded and viewed ‘on demand’.
If our standard courses do not meet your requirements, we can design a course for you on any employment law topic of your choice. This can be a tailored (or combined) version of one of our existing courses or a completely new course.
We can also train your staff on new or existing internal policies and procedures, explaining them within the relevant legal context and working through practical implications. Alternatively, sometimes a specific staff training need is identified as a result of a grievance or a tribunal claim, and we can assist you with developing a bespoke training course to meet this need. Whatever other specific training needs arise, we can assist.
We can offer a wide range of training formats including:
- Live, in-person delivery at a location of your choice (subject to any social distancing restrictions)
- Webinars – either live or pre-recorded
- Interactive workshops – focussing on negotiations, ‘difficult conversations’ and effective performance management
- Mock tribunals, including live cross examination, legal argument and Judgment
- Witness preparation training (for staff who are apprehensive about the prospect of giving evidence in a trial or public enquiry)
- Interactive case studies.
We also offer a series of interactive employment webinars throughout the year. Sign up to receive invitations.
To discuss your requirements and book in your training please contact us.