We’re specialists in charity safeguarding and help organisations shape their ways of working to meet national and international charity regulation. Our bespoke training can provide your team with the confidence that they understand the safeguarding landscape and your organisation’s obligations. We can deep dive into particular scenarios you face and discuss how your practices and procedures measure up.
The session can provide a great opportunity for trustees, the senior management team, designated safeguarding leads and their deputies to be brought together and to have facilitated discussions about safeguarding.
The training can be held virtually, at your offices or at ours. We can cover topics such as:
- What is safeguarding and what are your duties as charity trustees?
- The regulatory framework against which your charity will be assessed
- Setting and measuring your safeguarding practices and procedures
- How to establish an organisational safeguarding culture
- Safeguarding children and adults at risk
- Vetting staff and volunteers, including DBS checks
- Handling and reporting issues, including serious incident reports
- Working with partners and assessing their safeguarding practices
To create a bespoke session, reach out to Claire or Jean at the details above.