We will work with you to plan and then implement the best strategy to achieve the outcomes you want and resolve the dispute as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
More specifically, we can help with:
- Termination of contracts
- Debt collection, disputed invoices and claims relating to the sale of goods and services
- Shareholder, director and member disputes
- Breach of warranty claims
- Retention of title claims
- Disputes over auto-renewal clauses
- Challenges to penalty clauses
- Enforcement of or challenges to restrictive covenants
- Claims in frustration or force majeure
- Rejected insurance claims
Our team has years of experience managing matters robustly and effectively. We will help you navigate through the process as painlessly as possible.
To learn about our pricing for debt recovery for businesses, click here.
For other services, we’ll need a little more information on your case to provide an estimate, so please do get in touch to find out more about how we can help you. We are pleased to offer an initial 30 minute call free of charge.
- We advised a charity on withholding and clawback of grant funds paid to a partner who had failed to comply with the agreed conditions.
- We advised a group of theatres on recovering and minimising their loss after their producer unilaterally cancelled a tour.
- We advise charities and companies on how to use the force majeure clauses in their contracts to negotiate reimbursements for events that did not or will not take place due to lockdown.