Jess is a solicitor in the Charity and Social Enterprise department where she advises charities and not for profit organisations.
Jess completed her training contract at Addleshaw Goddard, and moved on after qualification to Bates Wells Braithwaite in March 2019.
Examples of Recent Work
- Advising companies and charitable entities on insolvency procedures;
- Advising directors and trustees on their duties; and
- Advising directors, companies and administrators on resolving disputes through different dispute resolution procedures.
Qualifications and Career
- University of York, BA (Hons) History and French (Third year studying at Aix-Marseille Université)
- University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course
- Trainee Solicitor, Addleshaw Goddard LLP
- Admitted as a solicitor at BWB, March 2019
Pro Bono, Memberships and Appointments
- Volunteer for Crisis.